- All the baby shoes are hand-made from soft, natural leathers and designed in New Zealand
- Comfy, flexible design for optimal foot development
- Cotton jute edging
- Non-slip suede sole
- The elasticised ankle ensures shoes are comfortable and stay on
- Easy to pull on/off with suede heel tag
- Free of nasty chemicals (Chromium VI, Azo dyes, Formaldehydes) and conforming to European Safety Standards
The tale of Pretty Brave begins in 2010 when a young New Zealand family moved to Spain. The mum, with a background in graphic design and a love of fashion, set out to create a brand that was unique to the baby market. Pretty Brave was born -designing quality leather baby shoes and accessories for little ones to wear and their parents to adore. The family have since returned to New Zealand, but a sense of adventure and the inspiration gained from different places and people continues. The name Pretty Brave, comes from the two words the family found themselves using with their own children… "Well aren't you Pretty Brave!"